Peak gamer bling achieved with Swarovski-encrusted WASD keys

I’ve seen a whole bunch of keyboards this week at Computex Taipei, but none quite so opulent as this exclusive offering from HyperX. As part of a collaboration with Swarovski, which it should be noted is far from a newcomer to the whole sticking-crystals-on-random-gadgets thing, the gaming accessory maker has designed a keyboard with bedazzled WASD and number keycaps.

I used the keyboard briefly and I don’t know if I’d say that the crystal glass felt particularly premium, but the jewel-encrusted keycaps did have a nice grip to them, if that’s what you’re into. If you wanted to experience an even greater rush of superiority after headshotting an opponent in Overwatch, I suppose this might do the job.

HyperX also made a matching headset,...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2I5Qjfz
via IFTTT

Comments